Judges / Prosecutors handle a wide variety of criminal cases. They should get an awareness of how crime can be facilitated by technology and what digital evidence is and how it can be used in a case. Specialized Cybercrime Judge/Prosecutors are specialized in prosecuting/judging technology enabled crime cases or specifically cybercrime cases. They need specialized cybercrime investigations and digital evidence skills
Judges/Prosecutors handle a wide variety of criminal cases. They should get anawareness of how crime can be facilitated by technology and what digital evidence is and how it can be used in a case.
The basic level course for Judiciary track shall help the Law Enforcement Agencies gain an understanding of following subjects:
- Different types of cyber-crimes and its evolution over the years.
- Legal Challenges and Solutionswhile dealing with cyber crimes .
- Understanding what digital evidence is and what can be found by analyzing digital Evidence.
- Understanding fundamentals of technology used in investigation such as Internet Basics, Email Investigations, Social Media Basics, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) etc.
- Fundamentals of Digital Forensic process.
The technology fundamentals and investigation of crimes using various technologies is explained through case scenarios and demonstration/simulation of tools/techniques along with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
This course will be available soon for enrolment.